Next Step Pregnancy Services opened in I998 in Shoreline, WA as a pregnancy support center offering counseling on alternatives to abortion and providing an array of material goods—diapers and wipes, layettes, clothing, formula, toys and other baby items to new mothers.
In 2010, we moved to Lynnwood and became a medical pregnancy clinic adding early ultrasound exams and pregnancy testing to our other services. In 2019 we moved into a newly-remodeled clinic located 2 blocks from the busy intersection of Highway 99 and 196th St SW in Lynnwood. From this location, we serve women and families throughout the Greater Seattle area. And in 2023 our medical specialists were able to add STI testing and treatment, APR services, and post-reproductive loss grief care to our growing list of free services.
- 301 women came to our clinic for a free pregnancy test
- 270 women came to us for a free ultrasound exam
- 8 women took advantage of our free STI testing and treatment (new 2023 program started in June!)
- 5 women found Next Step for APR services (new 2023 program started in August!)
- We had 3960 visits to our offices for material goods, including maternity clothes, diapers and wipes, blankets, baby clothes through age 2, formula, and when we have them, toys, strollers, high chairs and other baby furniture. Over 1200 of those were new clients.
- We gave away an average of 5000 diapers per month.
- Next Step Pregnancy Services gained accreditation status through AAAHC!